Friday 7 July 2017

My Reflection

My Reflection
Monday:
Because its the last week of term we got to do all kinds of fun stuff, we all got to choose where we sat I stayed were I was but everyone else moved.

Tuesday: 
On Tuesday we buddied up with room three and made matariki art. Firstly Mrs Miles Took a picture of us pretending to climb a ladder and the we had to cut us out of the picture and then we made a mini ladder with match sticks and stuck it onto a black peice of paper and glued the cut out picture of us onto the ladder and then we drew stars and painted them in the backround.

Wednesday:
On wednesday was gymsports and we did beam, valt and floor we also went to the YMI and Mrs Bryant helped me to be flipped over a pole.

Thursday:
On Thusday we made up our own mad libs and it was really fun we also got to go on the website and do them on there as well.

Friday: 
Today is the last day of school and we get to perform our song Heathens at assembly. I`m also going to Ireland which I`m really exited about and I`m going for seven weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment