Friday 12 May 2017

My reflection

My Reflection
Maths:
In maths this week I liked doing tidy tens, reversing and place value plus I know most of my times tables but I still need to work on my 8`s and 6`s. I like doing the times table charts and I REALLY like getting 100% on it. We also learnt what a 360 turn was, I really liked the part where we got to demonstrate doing a 360.

Reading: 
In reading this week I really liked getting my 50 book challenge sheet because I like to read and I really want to complete it this year, plus I got to put my first book on the sheet today. My least favourite part of reading is that we didn`t get to go to the library and I really wanted to get new books.

Writing:
In writing this week we are starting to go into speechs and last year I wasn`t a big fan of them but this year I feel more confident. I want to do my speech on poverty but I also want to do smoking and I`m not sure which one to do.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment