Friday 12 May 2017

Reflection

My reflection
Maths:
In maths this week I like doing mathletics because I got a choice of the new mathletics or the old mathletics we also did graph for statistics and I really like graphs because its a really good way to figure out the amount of things.

Reading: 
In reading this week I finished The naughtiest girl ( in the school) and I put it on my 50 book challenge sheet. We also did book talk and I really like doing this because I think its a really good idea.

Writing: 
In writing this week we did speech's and I coudn`t decide which topic I should choose but in the end I chose smoking and I did lots of research and I can`t wait for writing it.

Other:
In the morning I liked doing music, ball skills and gymnastics, I liked doing gymnastics and doing forward rolls. I also liked doing ball skills because we learnt that when you dribble the ball you have to look at your player. And I really like doing music because I know how to play the piano and in our song I get to play the keyboard. And on Thursday we did jump jam and I really enjoyed doing that.


No comments:

Post a Comment