Friday 17 November 2017

My reflection (book week)

My reflection
book week
Monday:
On Monday we had the quiz which we came tie fourth. Some of the questions were hard but we managed and got thirty-five out of fifty.

Tuesday:
on Tuesday we met Stu Duval and he did a writing work shop and we learnt how to name our characters and how to start and end the story. After the writing work shop we did a drawing work shop and he taught us how to too draw things out of shapes, letters and numbers. After we did all the work shops he read us his newest book that he hasn't even written yet.

Wednesday:
On Wednesday we dressed up as our favourite book character, I was the White Rabbit. after morning tea we had a special person come and read to the class, my grandad came to read so I got to go to room six. After that was the picnic and my Grandmother came.

BOOK WEEK WAS REALLY FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment