Friday 17 November 2017

Senior Athletics

Senior athletics
High jump:
Our first activity was high jump. High jump is definitely not my favourite activity, but I did do pretty well.

Middle distance:
Our next activity was middle distance and we had to run two laps around the venue. It was really tiring, everyone was really supportive and encouraging, I came fifth, it was really fun.

Discuss:
Discuss is not my strong one of my strong points so I wasn't very good at it.

Sprints:
In sprint in the heats I came second against my sister and in the real the thing I came fourth.

Long jump:
In long jump I came fourth and got two metres sixty eight.

Shot put:
In shot put I also came fourth and that was our last activity.

Relay:
I got chosen to start the kiwi house relay and my sister finished it and kiwi came first.

No comments:

Post a Comment